March 12, 2020
March 12, 2020
Dear: North Point Marina Family
Subject: Coronavirus and the 2020 Boating Season
As a family-oriented business, we value the trust you place in us every day as part of your community and often your home away from home. With the 2020 Boating Season just weeks away, we wish to assure you and your family we will be ready to welcome you back this season.
In this time of uncertainty and worry surrounding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), North Point Marina remains committed to the health, safety and overall well-being of our Marina Family including guests and visitors. Please know North Point Marina is taking steps to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our facilities in a community we are honored to serve.
What we’re doing:
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- All facilities are undergoing a thorough deep cleaning & disinfecting prior to opening for the 2020 season.
- During the 2020 Season, all restrooms, bath houses, public access areas, keypads, doorknobs and handles and touch points will receive daily disinfecting cleaning.
What we encourage our guests to do:
- Take appropriate hygiene measure including washing hands frequently, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, stay home if you are ill.
- Continue to visit the open spaces of North Point Marina, walk the trails, observe the wildlife and enjoy the boating experience at North Point Marina.
- Encourage your friends and family to join us at North Point Marina, your home away from home.
We hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation. North Point Marina team is closely monitoring this situation and remains vigilant in our commitment to provide the best customers in the world a safe, clean and friendly experience.
North Point Marina